Monday, January 10, 2011

Need a Logo?

As an individual you may think you don't need a logo, but just like a business you need something to help people remember you by. This is especially helpful when job searching or starting your own consulting business. Right now, I am in the internship search process so building my own logo has been on my mind lately. My research led me to some cool websites that will do logo design on the cheap so I want to share them with you.

Some examples:
Logo Design Works - Portfolio

Logospire - Gallery

Creattica - Home Page


The best part is all the things you can use your logo for...
- Custom USB drives
- Business Cards
- Watermark your resume
- Email signature
- Cover letter header

In the meantime, I'm just counting down the days until my logo arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment